(~ October 15, 2021)
(October 16 ~ 27, 2021)
(November 4 ~ 5, 2021)
|On-site||USD 600||–||USD 650||–||USD 650||–|
|Online||USD 250||USD 150||USD 300||USD 200||USD 300||USD 200|
※ Registration includes an account to access all online presentations.
※ Regular : All authors, co-authors, participants from industry, private and governmental research and development laboratories, independent consultants and technical managers, etc.
※ Student : All graduate or undergraduate university students who are authors, co-authors, or participants.
On-site participants are provided with a total of 2 lunches and 1 dinner and are able to access the main conference hall (Capri, 2F) and the other hall (Panorama, 16F).
Online Participants have rights to access online (Zoom) and are able to access the on site (Panorama only). Please note that all meals and access to the main conference hall are not allowed.
※ NOTICE: If the 1st author does not register by October 15, the abstract submission will be invalidated. Please make sure to register online no later than 15 Oct, 2021.
※ NOTICE: If you register on-site, it may be difficult to provide meals due to the limited quantity of the meal hotel can provide.Please make sure to complete pre-registration or registration online.
Please make the bank transfer to the below account provided
|Bank Name||INDUSTRIAL BANK OF KOREA|
|Account Holder||Optical Society of Korea|
|Bank Address||79, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04541, Republic of Korea|
- Sender’s name MUST BE identical with the registrant’s name.
- All banking commissions and charges should be paid by the remitter (participant). Please do not deduct it from the amount of the registration fee.
- In order to confirm your payment, please send the remittance slip via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+82-42-489-7071).
- This payment method is provided by Eximbay and is billed as www.eximbay.com.
- Note: Please note that the billing descriptor will be listed as EXIMBAY.COM
- Cancellations after 15 October, 2021, is not refundable.
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat by e-mail.
- All refunds will be made after the conference for administrative reasons.
- The cancellation dates below are based on Korean Standard Time GMT+9.
Secretariat of SPIE ABC 2021
#402, Building D, 17, Techno 4, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34013, Republic of Korea
Contact : +82-70-4294-8562/ E-mail: email@example.com